Selected by the Tour De France a la Voile in 2015 – a revolution in equipment and format of racing.
Developed and optimised at Port La Foret by the elite of French Sailing. Voted “Boat of the Year 2017” – Overall Winner and Best Multihull – Sail Magazine – USA.
The Diam24od is a performance orientated, one design multihull sports boat, ideal for savouring the pleasures of high speed sailing, easy handling and fantastic fleet racing. Due to its perfect nature and balance it could also entertain the whole family even discovering that secluded bay or picnic beach.
Speed, quality, value with a well thought out, efficient design. The D24od truly allows you to discover the joys of a multihull racing, either around the bouys, coastal distance courses or coastal day cruising, you choose.
What makes a good multi?
- A stiff and rigid platform : The non folding beams gaurantee an uncompromised rigidity accross the beam.
- A highly effective coupling mechanism (cones and sockets) keeping it ultra simple during assembly/disassembly
- Autonomous handling – the overall size of the boat and it’s components permits 100% manual handling. No mechanical assistance is required.
- A balance of forces. A perfectly balanced helm makes the boat lively and seaworthy.
- 2 rudders – on each floater allow you to sail with the central hull out of the water – with a single central daggerboard for performance and saftey.
- Simplicity. A clean deck plan, a minimised sail inventory – only the essential 3 sails (main ,Jib, gennaker).
- The Diam24od inspires confidence to allow you to sail « with your head out of the boat » – to maximize your enjoyment of the speed, slide and glide.
- Functional and well specc’ed Hardware Package : hooking mechanisms for the jib and mainsail, a 16 :1 cunningham, a fast and fine tune on the mainsheet, self tacking jib.
- A rotating Carbon Mast, with spreaders, simple adjustable diamond wires, and sidestays.
For more information please fill in the form below or see the Diam 24 od website.